Security National Bank recognizes the importance of agriculture in our region. We are dedicated to serving the Siouxland agricultural community. As one of the largest independent banks in the area, our size enables us to accommodate both large and small loan requests.
For more information on a Security National Bank Ag Loan give one of our Ag Lenders a call.
Roger Klingensmith — 712-277-6580
Darren Tooley — 712-277-6630
Security National Bank's Agricultural Loan Department offers you these attractive benefits:
Strength of Bank
SNB is the largest "locally owned" bank in Northwest Iowa with assets in excess of $600 million.
Stability in Agriculture
Serving Siouxland Ag customers for over 125 years.
The large asset base enables SNB to accommodate large loan requests.
Our Ag Lenders have more than 25 years combined agricultural lending experience.
Quick Response to Loan Requests
Loan decisions are made locally by in-house lenders without influence from out-of-the-area ownership.
- Lines of Credit -- Set up annually, based on your business plans and financial strength.
- Master Notes -- revolving operating loans utilizing telephone advances and payments made directly to/from your checking account.
- 1-800 Number -- for our customers needing long distance phone service.
- Phone-in Transfers & Loan Requests -- As our customer you will have the convenience of banking by phone which saves you valuable time.
- Postage Paid -- SNB pays postage both ways to further encourage customers to use our convenient loan features.
Types of Loans Available
- Farm Operating
- Purchase Price Livestock
- Machinery, Equipment & Facilities
- Ag Real Estate
Both variable and fixed rate loans are available with the ability to customize terms to fit your specific needs. For more information on a Security Ag Loan call us at 712-277-6580 or 1-800-475-4762.
Other SNB Services
- Farm Management
- Consumer Investment Services
- Trust Services
- Personal Loans
- Safe Deposit Boxes