16th annual “estate planning for professionals” event
Oct. 15 • Sioux City
Cover the hot topics, best practices and recent developments in estate planning with expert Charles D. “Skip” Fox IV.
This event is designed for attorneys, trust officers and wealth management professionals. Four Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits, including one hour of ethics, will be available for those practicing in the states of Iowa and Nebraska. Additional credit options may be available.
Sign Me Up
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:45 a.m.: Registration/Coffee
- 8-9 a.m.: Presentation: "Dealing with the New Tax Act"
- 9-9:10 a.m.: Break
- 9:10-10:10 a.m.: Presentation: "Recent Developments in Estate & Gift Taxation"
- 10:10-10:20 a.m.: Break
- 10:20-11:20 a.m.: Presentation: "Charitable Planning"
- 11:20-11:30 a.m.: Break
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: Presentation: "Ethical Issues with Respect to Closely Held Business"
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
SIGN UP TODAY
To register for the event, call (712) 277-6586 or fill out the following form: