“Estate Planning for Professionals” Workshop
October 7 • South Sioux City
Are you an attorney, trust officer or wealth management professional? Cover the trending topics, best practices and ethical issues surrounding estate planning with expert Charles D. “Skip” Fox IV and Kyle Irvin. Five Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits, including one hour of ethics, will be available for those practicing in the states of Iowa and Nebraska. Additional credit options may be available.
Sign Me Up
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 a.m.: Registration and Coffee
- 7:30-8:00 a.m.: Breakfast, Welcome and Introduction
- 8:00-9:00 a.m.: Presentation: "Recent Developments"
- 9:00-9:10 a.m.: Break
- 9:10-10:10 a.m.: Presentation: "Recent Developments Cont."
- 10:10-10:20 a.m.: Break
- 10:20 a.m.-11:20 p.m.: Presentation: "Retirement Benefits"
- 11:20-11:30 a.m.: Break
- 11:30-12:30 p.m.: Presentation: "Planning for Lifetime Gifts"
- 12:30-12:35 p.m.: Break
- 12:35-1:30 p.m.: Lunch and Presentation: "Estate Planning Ethics"
About the Speakers
Sign Up Today
To register for the event, call (712) 277-6586 or fill out the following form: