Card Controls on the SNB Mobile Banking App
Control your SNB Debit Card(s), with a single tap on your smartphone:
- Turn Card On/Off: Instantly disable your SNB debit card if it's been misplaced or stolen. Once you find it, enable it again just as easily.
- Spending Limits: Control and monitor your spending limits by setting a maximum transaction amount.
- Transaction Types: Disable certain transaction types you use less often - like ATM withdrawals, online purchases or international transactions - to protect against fraudulent card charges.
- Locations: Stop fraudulent purchases outside of your regular geographic location. Limit your card's usage by zip code, city or state.
- Create Alerts: Decide which information you'd like to receive via push notifications - every time you make a transaction, times your card has been denied, and more.
Experience ultimate control over your SNB debit card and monitor your online safety when you download the SNB Mobile Banking App today!
Download SNB App
How Do Card Controls Work?
View a step-by-step guide to using card controls on the SNB Mobile Banking App:
Frequently Asked Questions
This page offers a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and answers regarding the card controls feature on the Security National Bank App.
How much do card controls cost?
Nothing. Card controls are a free feature for all Security National Bank customers who have an eligible SNB debit card, online banking login credentials and the SNB App downloaded to their mobile device.
What are the requirements to use card controls?
1. You must be a Security National Bank customer with a registered online banking ID.
2. You must download the Security National Bank App to your smart device (click here to have the download link texted to your device).
You can also set up the Card Control feature with the help of a personal banker at a physical SNB branch location. Click here to set up an appointment.
If I lose my SNB debit card and disable it with card controls, what should I do when I find it again?
Once the card has been found, you can enable it again through card controls.
However, if you believe your debit card was out of your possession and may have been compromised, you should NOT turn your card back on.
Instead, contact Security National Bank and have a new SNB debit card issued.
I have the SNB App. Are my cards automatically enrolled?
Yes, if you have already downloaded the Security National Bank App and have SNB debit cards connected to your eligible accounts, they will automatically be detected and listed on the SNB App.
However, even though your debit card(s) will be detected, none of the card controls features (setting limits, alerts, toggling on/off, etc.) will be automatically activated. You must activate these settings manually.
Do card controls work for non-SNB debit cards?
No, this SNB App feature won't currently work for card accounts not associated with Security National Bank.
Can I add a card belonging to a family member or joint account holder?
No, even if you hold a joint account with someone, you may only add cards specifically in your name. To use card controls, each individual card holder will need their own Security National Bank App downloaded to their personal device.
Can I set my card limit higher than my account's daily limit?
No, you cannot change your card limit to exceed the current daily limit attached to your account. If you would like to increase your daily limit on your account, contact us at Security National Bank.
Are card controls available through online banking?
No, the only way to access card controls is by using the SNB Mobile Banking App on your smartphone or tablet.
What If My Question Isn't On This Page?
For more information, or if you have additional questions, call (712) 277-6500 or contact Security National Bank online.