SNB MOBILE BANKING FEATURE
People Pay: send money to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
All you need is your smartphone.
Are you short on cash, or did you forget your checkbook? Send money to someone instantly using your smartphone. All you need is their email address or phone number. It’s an instant, secure payment — through a financial institution (Security National Bank) that you know and trust!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Bank with SNB. Don’t have a checking account with SNB? Click here to open an account
2. Activate People Pay through your online banking login. Click here for step-by-step instructions
3. Send money. You can send money to almost anyone with an e-mail address or mobile phone number.
4. Receive money. The person receiving the money is sent an email or text notification with instructions on how to claim it.
GET STARTED TODAY
To sign up for mobile banking with SNB, you need three things:
1. An eligible account with Security National Bank.
2. An online banking login.
3. The SNB Mobile App, downloaded to your device.
Download: iPhone® (iTunes) | Android® (Google Play)
More Mobile Features